St Martins House is located in East Horsley, an attractive village situated between Guildford and Leatherhead. It has its own railway station providing regular services to London Waterloo and Guildford. The Business Centre is located about 2 miles from East Horsley Village, close to access onto the A246 and is opposite a parade of shops and a post office.
St Martins House was constructed in 1860 as a school and has been converted into an established and desirable business centre. It provides semi-serviced office accommodation within a range of differently sized office suites.
The available space is the largest suite within the centre and occupies the former school hall with a breath-taking timber vaulted ceiling, ornate brickwork and arched windows. This office has its own private entranceway, and also benefits from self-contained kitchenette and WC. Upon vacant possession the whole suite will be redecorated to a high standard.
St Martins House offers meeting room facilities ample on-site parking and all hours access. Office furniture available
The office can accommodate up to 14 - 18 desks.
£2250 pcm on 6 month contract
Inclusive of utilities, service charge and business rates. Exclusive of telecoms.
Available on a license agreement for a term to be agreed.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.