St Martins House is located in East Horsley, an attractive village situated between Guildford and Leatherhead. It has its own railway station providing regular services to London Waterloo and Guildford. The Business Centre is located about 2 miles from East Horsley Village, close to access onto the A246 and is opposite a parade of shops and a post office.
St Martins House was constructed in 1860 as a school and has been converted into an established and desirable business centre. It provides semi-serviced office accommodation within a range of differently sized office suites.
These offices come furnished or unfurnished with access to kitchen and WC. There is ample on site parking, 24hr access 7 days a week, simple licence agreements and meeting rooms (opposite).
|5 Desk office (own entrance, WC, alarm and kitchen)||£850 PCM (No VAT)|
Inclusive of utilities, service charge and business rates. Exclusive of telecoms.
Available on a license agreement for a term to be agreed.
N/A due to listed status
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Please Contact us for Viewing Arrangements